ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF EARLY, INC.
SMALL BUSINESS INCUBATOR FACILITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Monday, December 21, 2015–12:00 p.m.
- Invocation –
- Presentation by Citizens-
- Call to order: Establish quorum
- Consider for approval minutes–November 16, 2015
- Consider November 2015 financial statement for EEDC for approval
- Consider November 2015 financial statement for SBIF for approval.
- Consider Action to approve 2014-2015 EEDC Financial Audit- Tony Krischke- Action item
- Report from The Retail Coach- Aaron Farmer. Information only
- Consider Approval of policy regarding new Open Carry laws effective January 1, 2016 for the SBIF. Action item
- Consider Action regarding extending real estate listing on property 1.50 acres out of Industrial Park on West Industrial. Action item
- Action items pursuant to closed session–if any
The EEDC Board reserves the right to convene into Executive Session at any time during the meeting regarding any agenda item. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act., Chapter 551
Government Code, the item below will be discussed in closed session:
- 087 DELIBERATION REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS.
- 072 DELIBERATION OF PURCHASE, EXCHANGE, LEASE, OR VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY AND NEGOTIATED CONTRACTS.
All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open session
- President’s Comments:
- Executive Directors Comments:
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted on the front door at Early Economic Development Corporation of Early Texas on ___ day of December, 2015 at ___________ AM/PM.
_______________________________________ Shawn Russell, Executive Director