ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF EARLY, INC.
SMALL BUSINESS INCUBATOR FACILITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Monday, March 21, 2016–12:00 p.m.
- Call to order: Establish quorum
- Public comments
- Consider for approval minutes–February 8, 2016
- Consider February financial statement for EEDC for approval
- Consider February financial statement for SBIF for approval.
- Consider approving second payment of $25,000 grant funds to Central Texas Rural Transit District for site improvement. Action item
- Consider extending the real-estate listing for property at 819 Early Blvd with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for 1 year. Action item
- Consider proposal from Rice Broadband for telephone and internet services. Action item
- Consider action items pursuant to discussion in executive session-if any.
The EEDC Board reserves the right to convene into Executive Session at any time during the meeting regarding any agenda item. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act., Chapter 551
Government Code, the item below will be discussed in closed session:
- 087 DELIBERATION REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS.
- 072 DELIBERATION OF PURCHASE, EXCHANGE, LEASE, OR VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY AND NEGOTIATED CONTRACTS.
All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open session
- President’s Comments:
- Executive Directors comments:
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted on the front door at Early Economic Development Corporation of Early Texas on _18_ day of March, 2016 at __11:00_ AM.
_______________________________________ Shawn Russell, Executive Director