ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF EARLY, INC.
SMALL BUSINESS INCUBATOR FACILITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Monday, April 18, 2016–12:00 p.m.
- Call to order: Establish quorum
- Public comments
- Consider for approval minutes–March 21, 2016
- Consider March financial statement for EEDC for approval
- Consider March financial statement for SBIF for approval.
- Consider Paul Smithson resignation from the EEDC Board of Directors.
- Discuss replacement for vacant EEDC Board member position.
- Consider action items pursuant to discussion in executive session-if any.
The EEDC Board reserves the right to convene into Executive Session at any time during the meeting regarding any agenda item. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act., Chapter 551
Government Code, the item below will be discussed in closed session:
- 087 DELIBERATION REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS.
- 072 DELIBERATION OF PURCHASE, EXCHANGE, LEASE, OR VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY AND NEGOTIATED CONTRACTS.
- 071 CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY
- Board will discuss infrastructure/site improvement project request
All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open session
- President’s Comments:
- Executive Directors comments:
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted on the front door at Early Economic Development Corporation of Early Texas on 15 th day of April, 2016 at 11:00 AM/PM.
_______________________________________ Shawn Russell, Executive Director