ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF EARLY, INC.
SMALL BUSINESS INCUBATOR FACILITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Monday, May 16, 2016–12:00 p.m.
Call to order: Establish quorum
- Public comments
- Consider for approval minutes–April 18, 2016
- Consider April financial statement for EEDC for approval
- Consider April financial statement for SBIF for approval.
- Review the “Action Plan for Early” from the Community Planning session held April 7, 2016
- Discuss the City of Early’s 2016 Building Early Texas initiative, an economic development program under Chapter 380, Texas Local Government.
- Discuss “Termination of Existence of Corporation” Plan, Section 504.353 Local Government Code for the Economic Development Corporation of Early Inc.
- Review 2015-2016 EEDC Plans to be presented to Early City Council on May 24, 2016.
- Consider action items pursuant to discussion in executive session-if any.
The EEDC Board reserves the right to convene into Executive Session at any time during the meeting regarding any agenda item. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act., Chapter 551
Government Code, the item below will be discussed in closed session:
- 087 DELIBERATION REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS.
- 072 DELIBERATION OF PURCHASE, EXCHANGE, LEASE, OR VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY AND NEGOTIATED CONTRACTS.
- Board will discuss infrastructure/site improvement project request
All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open session
- President’s Comments:
- Executive Directors comments:
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted on the front door at Early Economic Development Corporation of Early Texas on 13th day of May, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
______________________________________ Shawn Russell, Executive Director